Click here to view daily announcements. Announcements will be updated here daily. (They will no longer be emailed.)
Athletic Physical Requirements 23-24
REQUIRED ATHLETIC FORMS
For the 2023-2024 School year Warrick County Middle Schools and High Schools are continuing to use Final Forms as the provider for our athletic physicals. The Parent playbook can be found on the Boonville Middle School Athletics website and is key to explaining how to input your children’s information into the system.
1. The parent must start the process on the Final Forms site (Use the parent playbook). Some forms take both the parent and student signature. Once the parent finishes a form that requires both signatures, Final Forms will send a notification to the student to sign the form (through email).
2. Once ALL forms are signed electronically by the parent, the IHSAA PPE Physical form (one taken to the doctor) will be available for you to print. This is the only form you need to take to the doctor. The middle school office will NOT have paper copies of physicals for pickup. You will need to print it off from Final Forms once all forms are completed.
3. Once the doctor form is completed correctly, the parents MUST upload (via pdf or jpg) the physical and the insurance consent form to Final Forms. The athletic department will approve the physical (make sure all signatures are visible).
4. Physicals must be dated after April 1, 2023 to be valid for the 2023-2024 school year.
5. After June 30, 2023 Athletes must be Green in Final Forms to participate in practices.
6. Make sure and select which sports your son or daughter will be playing. This will build a roster for the coaches.
Please register at: https://warrick-in.finalforms.com
*Follow the prompts to create your account, create your students and sign your forms.
2023-24 School Supply List
Non-Resident Transfer Request
Intra-Corporation Transfer Request