BMS Panthers Athletic Information
Final Form Information:
For the 2022-2023 School year Warrick County Middle School and High Schools will be switching providers for online forms from Rankone to Final Forms. There are two attachments: Final Forms Information Letter and a Parent Playbook. The Parent playbook is key to explaining how to input your children’s information into the system and the informational letter explains why we made the switch.
1. The parent must start the process (Use the parent playbook). Some forms take both the parent and student signature. Once the parent finishes a form that requires both signatures, Final Forms will send a notification to the student to sign the form (through email).
2. Once ALL forms are signed by the parent, the IHSAA PPE Physical form (one taken to the doctor) will be available for printing. This is the only form you need to take to the doctor. The athletic office will NOT have paper copies of physicals for pickup. You will need to print it off from Final Forms once all forms are completed.
3. When the doctor form is completed correctly, the parents upload (via pdf or jpg) the physical and the insurance form to Final Forms. The athletic department will approve the physical (make sure all signatures are visible).
4. Physicals must be dated after April 1, 2022 to valid for the 2022-2023 school year.
5. After July 2, 2022 Athletes must be Green in Final Forms to participate in practices.
6. Make sure and select which sports your son or daughter will be playing next year. This will build a roster for the coaches.
Final Forms Informational Letter
Warrick County CREATE Parent Playbook
Sport Physicals must be dated AFTER April 1, 2022 to be valid for the 2o22-2023 school year.
*Tickets can be purchased at the front entrance of the sports facility prior to the game, cash only.